Mokveld Angle Choke Control Valve (CHV-R)
- Sizes: 2″ through 8″ (50 mm through 200 mm)
- Pressure Rating Class: ASME 600# through 2500# // API 3000 through 15000
- Body Materials: Carbon Steel to nickel based materials an deven titanium
- Trim Materials: Suitable for severe choke applications with tungsten carbide trim
- Actuator: Pressure-balanced trim and the use of low-friction lip seals allow small actuators and accurate control (also with minimum opening). Full range of matching Mokveld pneumatic and hydraulic actuators with tailored control arrangements is available. (Low power) electric and electro-hydraulic actuation is also available.
– Low fugitive emission: Tightness class B conform ISO 15848-1 (optional)
– Fire safe: API 6FA certified
– Wide variety of liquid, gas and multi-phase trims in linear and equal% execution
– Total Velocity Management®concept: intelligent valve design that carefully manages fluid velocity in all areas of the valve.
- Typical Applications
– Oil & gas production (multi-phase)
– Water & gas injection
– Gas lift