Mokveld Axial Check Security Valve (TKZ-Y)
- Sizes: 2″ through 84″ (50 mm through 2100 mm)
- Pressure Rating Class: ASME 150# through 2500# // API 3000 through 10000 //PN16 – 420
– An axial check valve is the preferred solution for critical non-return applications such as the protection of rotating equipment and systems where low pressure loss, stable operation and dynamic behaviour are essential.
– Tight shut-off is obtained by means of metal-to-metal sealing between the disc and the seat. This sealing is not affected by erosion and deformation of material (like with a soft seal).Fire safe design: Mokveld shut-off valves can be certified fire safe according to API 6FA.
– The spring-assisted design ensures ultra-fast closing with virtually no backflow and pressure surges in critical applications such as multi-pump systems or LNG trains.
– Whether installed horizontal or vertical, flow up or down, this will have no influence on the performance of our check valves.
- Typical Applications
– Pump discharge
– Water hammer prevention
– Cooling water system