Mokveld Axial Surge Relief Security Valve (RZD-SR-R)
- Sizes: 6″ through 12″ (150 mm through 300 mm)
- Pressure Rating Class: ASME 150# through 900#
– Total Velocity Management®concept: intelligent valve design that carefully manages fluid velocity in all areas of the valve.
– Custom designed valve, trim and pilot for each unique safety application.
– Sophisticated simulation models for the response to pressure surges are available.
– Anti-cavitation trims are available to avoid foam in spill tanks.
– The capacity of the axial surge relief valve is extremely high: 50-100% increase compared with a conventional globe valve. Consequently, reduced valve size can be selected.
– The design of the pilot incorporates a snap-acting opening that operates when the set pressure is reached and automatic switching to control in the event of continuing high-pressure conditions.
- Typical Applications
– Hydraulic pressure surge relief
– Transmission lines
– Oil-tanker loading terminals
– Remote locations