Mokveld Low Shear Typhoon Valve System Control Valve (RZD-LS-R / CHV-LS-R)
- Sizes: Sizes up to 16″ (Up to 400 mm)
- Pressure Rating Class: ASME 150# through 2500# // API 3000 through 10000
- Body Materials: Carbon Steel to nickel based materials an deven titanium
- Trim Materials: Suitable for severe choke applications with tungsten carbide trim
- Actuator: As a result of the low actuation force requirement, small actuators can be used; combined with a compact body design this minimizes the installation’s footprint. Full range of matching pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuators are available.
– System which is interchangeable with existing Mokveld choke valves.
– Total Velocity Management®concept: intelligent valve design that carefully manages fluid velocity in all areas of the valve.
– Next to the axial Typhoon Valve System, there is also the option for an angle Typhoon Valve System.
– Typhoon Valve System reduces oil in separated water and water in separated oil. There is less need for, or improved performance of process chemicals like emulsion breakers, flocculants and anti-foam.
- Typical Applications
– Oil production
– Level control
– Produced water
– Production choke