Mokveld Subsea Axial Control Valve (RZD-OW-R-TC)
- Sizes: 5″ through 16″ (125 mm through 400 mm)
- Pressure Rating Class: API 3000 through 10000
- Water Depth: 3000 m
- Body Materials: Stainless Steel to nickel based materials an deven titanium
- Trim Materials: Suitable for severe choke applications with tungsten carbide trim
- Actuator: The valve is suitable for a variety of linear subsea actuators. Designed for automatic operation with hydraulic or electric subsea actuators.
– Total Velocity Management®concept: intelligent valve design that carefully manages fluid velocity in all areas of the valve.
– Streamlined flow path through full-port expanded body avoids turbulence and prevents erosion and vibration.
– Custom-designed valve trim for each unique control application.
– Suitable for applications that require a high turndown
- Typical Applications
– Subsea special control
– Subsea anti-surge / recycle control
– Subsea separator control
– Subsea severe duty (axial choke valve)