Mokveld Axial Control Valve (RZD-R)
- Sizes: 2″ through 72″ (50 mm through 1800 mm)
- Pressure Rating Class: ASME 150# through 2500# // API 3000 through 10000 // PN 20 – 420
- Body Materials: Carbon Steel to nickel based materials an deven titanium
- Trim Materials: Suitable for severe choke applications with tungsten carbide trim
- Actuator: Full range of matching Mokveld pneumatic and hydraulic actuators with tailored control arrangements is available. Electric and electro-hydraulic actuation is also available.
-Low fugitive emission: Tightness class B conform ISO 15848-1 (optional)
-Fire safe design
-No venting pipe or pump in pipe size is required to reduce impact of cavitation in water applications.
-Total Velocity Management®concept: intelligent valve design that carefully manages fluid velocity in all areas of the valve.
- Typical Applications
Severe-duty (axial choke valve)
Anti-surge / recycle control
Anti-cavitation / Joule-Thomson
Hydro (power) installations
Potable water transmission systems